Sunday, May 22, 2016

Tygerberg Photographic Society - January 2016


For those of you who read my blog posts, my apologies for the lack thereof over the past few months. My operation in January is taking some time to recover from and I haven't really felt up to doing much, but I'm pleased to say that the Mojo is finally on the way back!

January's set subject was "Table Mountain (a creative view). Not an easy task as there are so many existing Table Mountain images out there it's difficult to find something new! Anyway, I took a photo from an evening outing with Jacqui on Old Year's Night, and then made extensive use of Photoshop to achieve the desired result. I entered it in the Set Subject Print section, called it "Reflecting on 2015", and here it is:


That was all I could muster for the Set subject this month, so there was no digital entry.

For the Digital Open section, I normally search through old photos and choose images that I like to see what the qualified judges think of them. This month I was fortunate enough to submit two images that were both awarded Gold status, so was quite chuffed. Here they are, titled "Siblings" and Little faces" respectively:



February, March, and April coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome.